Comparative Ethics Series / Collection d'Éthique Comparée
This series published original monographs that deal with ethics broadly defined.
Books in the Comparative Ethics Series / Collection d'Éthique Comparée
- Doing Ethics in a Pluralistic World: Essays in Honour of Roger C. Hutchinson, Phyllis D. Airhart, Marilyn J. Legge, and Gary L. Redcliffe, editors
- Weaving Relationships: Canada-Guatemala Solidarity, Kathryn Anderson
- Methodist Education in Peru: Social Gospel, Politics, and American Ideological andEconomic Penetration, 1888–1930, Rosa del Carmen Bruno-Jofré
- Towards an Ethics of Community: Negotiations of Difference in a Pluralist Society, James Olthuis, editor
- In Good Faith: Canadian Churches Against Apartheid, Renate Pratt